Change VPS root password
Follow the steps bellow to perform VPS root password change.
Wait for 5 minutes and try to login to the VPS.
- Login to the client area;
- At the top of the page select "Services > My Services" tab;
- From the list of services, choose VPS server and press the "View details" button;
- At the bottom of the page, locate the button with "Change Server Password" label;
- Enter desired password (at least 8 characters long).
Was this answer helpful?
Follow the steps below to upgrade your VPS: Login to the client area; At the top menu, select...
Operating system installation steps: Login to the client area; Select at the top of menu the...
If your cPanel/WHM is down on your VPS, you can restart it from SSH. You first need to login to...