Follow the steps below to upgrade your VPS:
- Login to the client area;
- At the top menu, select "Services > My Services" tab;
- Find desirable VPS and press the "View details" button;
- On the left side find button "Server Upgrade" and press it;
- Select desired configuration of VPS and press on "Select Package" button;
- Once payment is completed, VPS will be upgraded in 5-10 minutes.
Was this answer helpful?
If your cPanel/WHM is down on your VPS, you can restart it from SSH. You first need to login to...
Operating system installation steps: Login to the client area; Select at the top of menu the...
Follow the steps bellow to perform VPS root password change. Login to the client area; At the...